Beebop the Clown Poster

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lush-ious Long Weekend of Parties



This past weekend of parties spanned from Friday to Monday, starting with our Party Kids get together on the Friday (see my last blog for photos from that) and ending yesterday with Hugo's Thomas the train themed Birthday party. 
A photo of the chaos at Lush featuring my good friend Rachel Dolan aka. Sad Clown

Saturday I had a gig at Lush in Metrotown. Lush not only has great products, but is a supporter of organizations such as Forest Ethics with whom I volunteer. They were celebrating their 14th birthday at Metrotown, and I was invited to be the real clown at their circus themed event. Thanks for having me, it was awesome!
"I'm a real clown, I swear!" (Puts hand on heart)

We had a ring master and acrobat too!

I spent Sunday the Kids Market, a place that is never low on fun. Rachel was face paint training and it was great to spend some time with her, and do a mini photo shoot too! Though she has not yet decided on a clown name, she still dawned a red nose all day and looked pretty adorable doing it!
Rachel the Clown

Triceratops face paint to match his finger puppet- here's hoping for dinosaur parties this summer! RAWR!

What a clown-ster! (note face paints under arm, ready to paint at a moments notice!)


Have I told y'all that I love trains? When Hugo (the little boy that I used to nanny for) informed me weeks ago that he would like a Thomas the Train party I was overjoyed! We had a bouncy castle, train craft, Thomas the Train play tent, face painting, balloons and a music show. The kids were literally bouncing off the walls with party-fun. To top it off, each child got a wooden train whistle to take home. I can't wait to do more train parties, they are so much fun!
I didn't get too many photos as I was busy painting (most sad I didn't get one of the cupcake train Birthday cake Emily made) but here is one of me and Thomas (we're good friends you know!):

I also had the chance the do my first hair wrap of the season on my dear friend Bryna this weekend. Email me if you would like one, they are alll the raaaaage and custom designed!

No comments:

Post a Comment